Friday, April 26, 2019

Elmwood Avenue, Brantford Ontario

15 Elmwood Avenue, Brantford Ontario

I am a mother of two daughters. Gabrielle and Vienna. I went into heart failure delivering my second daughter, and shortly after, I decided to build a Little Free Library in honour of my daughters. The library is filled daily with books for all age groups, and we welcome everyone. We also paint rocks for the people in our community with inspiring messages on them, and you might just find a painted rock if you happen to stop by our library. Enjoy ! ❤️ There will always be a book available to those who inspire to read.

Guest Post, and pictures from Steward Jenna Hubbert

If you are a Little Free Library steward and are interested in having a guest post on tis blog contact me. Add Your Library

No comments:

Post a Comment