Saturday, July 6, 2019

Book Crossing

I have started Book Crossing

I caught a book a couple of weeks ago. After I read it I logged onto Book Crossing, made a Journal Entry that I enjoyed the book, and where I set it free, when I was done reading it. The book has travelled from Florida, to Norway to Canada!

I took a few of my books, registered them with the book crossing site, got a BCID code (Book Crossing code) wrote the code inside each of the book's inside cover. I then released the books free into the wild. I left them both into my own book exchange, and a few other Little Free Libraries and book exchanges as I travel.

Book Crossing books can be found (and left) in Little Free Libraries, hospitals, bus stations any public places they are likely to be, caught read and then set free for someone else.

I am hoping books can be caught and/or released in my book exchange. I am hoping some of the books I register get caught and travel, be it across my city, or across the globe.

No comments:

Post a Comment