Saturday, August 29, 2020

Ridge Landing Oakville

Little Free *Diverse* Library
2256 Ridge Landing

When I visited this library it had lots of books, I donated a couple books when I visited. I like the theme as well as the small flower garden at the base of the library.

From the LFL website: This Little Free Library was inspired by the @littlefreediverselibraries (IG) initiative. As an educator and book-lover, I loved the idea, and have acted as an extension of the project, sourcing a range of BIPOC books for Little Free Libraries in the GTA area (@littlefreediverselibrariesgta). I am thrilled to have my very own LFDL. It opened Aug 13th 2020, and is already being enjoyed by the neighbourhood.

This steward also a sponsor of a Little Free Library in Hamilton on Bold Street Bold Street Little Free library

No comments:

Post a Comment