Monday, July 27, 2026

Bound in Love: A love Letter Series

This blog post is part of our series on books about Little Free Libraries.

Bound in Love: A love Letter Series by Brenna D Larson

Roderick Melby

I’m not that bad, am I?

I’m finally at a place in my life where I’m good. Things are settled. I’ve grown from my past, and I’m ready to live my life as a single father, raising a happy and healthy three-year-old. We don’t need a woman in our lives. We are fine on our own. If that’s true, why can’t I stop thinking about the new woman who works at the library? She’s everywhere. In my thoughts, in my dreams, and worse, she’s in my heart. This wasn’t the plan.

Blair Webster

What does a town full of meddling grannies, a little library box, and the grumpy single dad have in common? Me.

I thought moving to Wisconsin and taking care of my grams was going to be a full-time job. It’s not. Far from it. She has a more active social life than I do. It’s fine, really. It gives me a chance to get out and make new friends. Focus on my new job. Just one problem. The only “friend” I’m interested in is the one man who is much older and emotionally unavailable.

Amazon Link Bound in Love: A love Letter Series by Brenna D Larson

MoreBooks About Little Free Libraries

No comments:

Post a Comment