Saturday, October 22, 2016

Sedgewick Crescent Oakville



Sedgewick Crescent, in the Coronation Park Area.

École élémentaire Patricia-Picknell Little Free Library on Sedgewick Crescent in Oakville, just outside the school, not far from Coronation Park. This Free Little Libary is maintained by the school. When we went about half the books were French language books, I would suggest keeping this Free Little Library multilingual by adding children's and youth books of any language.

We parked our car at Coronation Park, then walked up to this Free Little Library.

UPDATE
on a return trip I noticed a bench, I'm not sure if it was added, or I just noticed it, on my second visit. The second time I visited it only had French language books, the first trip it had a mix of English and French books.

No comments:

Post a Comment