Monday, January 16, 2017

Helen Street Dundas

Helen Street little Free Library

Located at 40 Helen Street in Dundas. To get to Helen Street Little Free Library I drove up Willett Hill then up a very step hill, that I would be cautious about in bad weather. Another route would be Dundas Driving Park Road to finding this Library.

The shelves on this Free Little Library very spacious.

I both donated a book and found a book to read on my visit.

The sign underneath says: Take Books, Leave Books, Share Books, Read Books. I found this sign to be cute, and in keeping with the Little Free Library movement.

UPDATED
This Little Free Library was rebuilt, I added a couple of books. When I visited I tried to visit the library at nearby on Driving Park Road in Dundas, but it was not up.

No comments:

Post a Comment