Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Maple Ave Oakville



339 Maple Ave. Between Reynolds Street and Allan, in a suburban area.

Located near Trafalgar Road and Cornwall Road. This Free Library is also close to Oakville's Green House, Cornwall Road Sports Park, Oakville and Milton Humane Society and Oakville Go Station.

This Free Library reminds me of Alice and Wonderland's Tea Party. This Free Library complements the house's architecture, in design. It is also a kilometer away from Brentwood park Children's Library on Douglas Avenue.

Book Crossing Little Free Library - 339 Maple Avenue

Oakville Beaver Article:
Maple Avenue Bookhouse in Oakville a Novel Idea
UPDATE On a recent trip I noticed that the teacup on top of this library had been replaced (pictured right). I had the opportunity to speak with the steward, she told me how the Grimsby Beach Free Library inspired her to build her own. She also told me of er visit to Stoney Creek Dairy Little Free Library

1 comment:

  1. So very whimsical. :) Thank you for posting it. It is now on my list of LFLs to visit.

    ReplyDelete